Saturday, May 2, 2009

2 and a half bananas

Welcome, to my new blog.

Now i do have another blog, why the need for this one ehh? well frankly, the other one is almost a dead one, and i never get motivated enough for it mostly talks about serious stuff.

So, this one shud make up for a light read. I had been planning on this one for quite sometime now, but then, being a lazy bum I am, it definitely took me a couple of weeks to convince myself that i shud actually do it. yeah, and a little coaxing from PmT, too.

I guess, I suck at creative writing. So, i guess i am better off doing what i usually do. Ramble out arbit stuff that doesn't make sense half of the times. Other half of the times i dont know what sense does it make. :|

So, "2 and a half bananas"? what'd that mean?

I don't know myself, and i guess, thats the idea behind the blog. being random, being arbit. This blog is the celebration of randomness, and hence, the special banana logo that says "celebrating randomness" :D :D

Wow, as if that wasnt obvious, ehh!?

7 comments:

Prateeksha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prateeksha said...

A. You don't speak on your own. So you don't ramble.

B. You always make sense.

So yeah, since whatever you said is gapp, this is The True randomness blog

\m/

Abhi said...

A. You still have to get acquainted with the other side of me.

B. You still have to get acquainted with the other side of me.

So, since, you still agree that this is a True randomness blog, you're welcome. Enjoy the stay!

Prateeksha said...

WHEN will you stop using this phrase "You still don't know XYZKJHDTBBJH about me"

x-(

Abhi said...

whenever u stop being so prejudiced about me.. :P

N said...

why aren't there two n a half bananas in the logo??

Abhi said...

I have no reason for that.. but i guess i was way too lazy to add the rest one and a half! :P